Admission is granted to children according to their merit in the test/interview/developmental assessment/Parent interaction. Care is taken so that children of all communities are admitted.
For admission to Nursery, a child must have completed 3 years and 6 months of age by the 1st of March.
For admission to Kindergarten to Std IX, students must have a Transfer Certificate from the previous school. After a child has been selected for admission and the student fails to join within 5 days, she/he forfeits the seat. Please read instructions given in the application form before filling it.
The School Management Committee felt the growing need for quality education in classes XI and XII in Manali and decided to start both science and commerce streams from 2014 onwards.
The syllabus followed by the ISC is more comprehensive and complete, encompassing all fields with equal importance.
Students who are interested in careers in the lines of medicine, engineering, management and humanities will find the curriculum followed under ISC to be more interesting and challenging, not to mention fruitful.
Certification under the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education board has recognition around the world, particularly by foreign schools and universities when compared to the central board’s local advantage.
Due to the emphasis laid on English in ISC, students from this board may hold a slight edge over other students in exams like TOEFL.
1. The students applying for XI grade should have minimum of 50% aggregate in the grade X exam conducted by the previous school irrespective of the board from which he/she is coming from.
2. Depending on the stream applied (Medical, Non-medical or Commerce), the percentages of certain subjects will be added to the above score.
Medical: Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Non-Medical: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
Commerce: Mathematics and Commerce (if studied in grade X)
3. There will be an entrance examination (based on English language skills) conducted by the School for all the students who apply.
4. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of annual aggregate, subject aggregate and entrance examination.
5. The completed application must be submitted on or before 29 March 2016.
6. The following documents must be enclosed along with the application form:
- a) Attested copy of good conduct certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- b) Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- c) Attested photocopy of student’s birth certificate from the Registrar of births.
- d) Photocopy of class X board/school exam result with detailed marks sheet.
7. The decision on admission will be made after the interview of the student. He/she is expected to satisfy the School selection committee expectations. The admission is only provisional until the board exam results.
Details of fee payable at the time of admission only: –
a) Admission fee (non – refundable): 20000/-
b) Establishment fee (non – refundable): 5000/-
c) Registration (non – refundable): 2500/-
d) Building fund : 7500/-
(No refund of Building Fund if the child is withdrawn after three months of joining).
2. MONTHLY TUITION FEE (non-refundable) : 2500/-
(This amount includes smart class fee)
3. No admission fee will be charged in the second year.
Sale of Application form and prospectus: March 10-28, 2016
Last date of Submission of Application from: March 29, 2016
Entrance examination: March 30, 2016
Merit List to be put up: March 31, 2016
Interview: April 1-2, 2016
Final list: April 4, 2016
Admissions: April 5-6, 2016
Classes begin: April 7, 2016